Celdon Wow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celdon Wow Forums

These are the Forums for the Celdon Wow Private server, Enjoy you stay here and hope you like the server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shapey's GM Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shapey

Shapey

Shapey's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: Shapey's GM Application!   Shapey's GM Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:49 pm

Hello everyone! This is my GM application!

How long have you played on this server?
Since it isn't up yet, I didn't.

How long do you spend per day on the server and how much will you if you're GM?:
Lets see, well in weekends almost all day ( from 10 AM to 2 AM or something ) and just normal weeks... About.... 6-10 hours!

What Time Zone are you in? GMT - or +
GMT +1

What hours of the day or times do you normally spend online?
About 6-10 hours! ( Weeks almost non-stop :O )

What is your character(s) name(s) and level(s)?:
None!

Have you had any expierence with GM Commands, If so how much and where?
I've been GM on ALOT of servers! Lets see, WoW Judgement, Toxic Tears, Heaven Dreams, alot of servers where I cant even remember the name of >.>
And, I kinda know every GM command, I also got a tool, where I can find all the spell IDs/NPC IDs, well actually, EVERY ID from anything!

Have you ever been GM on any other servers?, If so where and why did you leave? (Be Honest):
See the other qeustion above this one!

What most interests you in the GM position?
Having a time consuming game! Having fun, making other people enjoy the game!
Work for the server, to get it better, and ofcourse: HELP PEOPLE! I love doing that Very Happy

Why do you think you should be a Game Master for our server?
Because, I'm a fun, and active person, Im online alot, and also active on the forums! I believe that I CAN help out, and I love doing tickets/helping players!

Extras: Additional Info:

Name: Floris Warmenhoven

If you need more information, or anything, just mail me, or add my msn!
BadBullit@hotmail.com

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Celdon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shapey's GM Application!   Shapey's GM Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:53 pm

Shapey what version of World of Warcraft are you using?
Back to top Go down
Shapey

Shapey

PostSubject: Re: Shapey's GM Application!   Shapey's GM Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:55 pm

I actually have 2 WoWs, 1 is 2.3.3
And the other one is 2.4 so Im always updated ^^
Back to top Go down
Shapey

Shapey

PostSubject: Re: Shapey's GM Application!   Shapey's GM Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Ooh right, some additional info
I can also help and build up the forum, like making all the topics and stuff! Smile
Back to top Go down
Celdon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shapey's GM Application!   Shapey's GM Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:58 pm

I think what im going to do is make requirements for applying like if you havent played for this long or dont a certain level char on the server.. like you right now you havent even been on the server eyt becuz you dont even have a account.
Back to top Go down
Shapey

Shapey

PostSubject: Re: Shapey's GM Application!   Shapey's GM Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:59 pm

But the server isn't even up, is it? I mean, I can't play if it isn't up, right?
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Head Developer
Head Developer
Zealot

PostSubject: Re: Shapey's GM Application!   Shapey's GM Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Hey in my point of view this is a nice application.
Tho, we cant allow someone with a low amount of play time (in your case, not any)
or below a certain level join our staff.So what is best for you to do at the moment is log inside the server
and enjoy our World of Warcraft server. Also you could help us advertise.By doing the things i mentioned before you will have a better chance to join our server staff.
Back to top Go down
http://watch-fma.com
Celdon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shapey's GM Application!   Shapey's GM Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Yea Exactly what he said.. And the server is up we are playing on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Shapey

Shapey

PostSubject: Re: Shapey's GM Application!   Shapey's GM Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:08 pm

Ooh right, sorry! MY BAD! Im online right now, my ingame name is Shapey.
Sorry for the problem. I kinda, mis-understood it! But im online now Very Happy Ready to kick some butt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapey's GM Application!   Shapey's GM Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shapey's GM Application!
Page 1 of 1