Celdon Wow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celdon Wow Forums

These are the Forums for the Celdon Wow Private server, Enjoy you stay here and hope you like the server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sirios

GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: GM Application!   GM Application! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:04 am

First of all i'd like to apologise for the PM i sent u in MMOWNED forums.I did miss the part with the forum application and i am sure that was the first mistake i did(to PM there).Anyway i'll try to have a new start here Smile

How long have you played on this server?:

I haven't played to the server yet.I was just looking around in a forum and saw you advertising it there with GM spots open and i thought "Why not trying?".

How long do you spend per day on the server and how much will you if you're GM?:

I am playing around 4-5 hours per day and around 10 on weekend's.As a GM i am going to spend the same hours in the server because that's the time i am using the PC.And to add something there is a chance to play more or less of the hours mentioned above, some days.

What Time Zone are you in? GMT - or +

I live in Greece that would be +2 Smile

What hours of the day or times do you normally spend online?

Here is the schedule i usually follow:

Monday: 7:00~11:00 [5:00~9:00 GMT]
Tuesday: 2:30~7:30 [12:30~5~30 GMT]
Wednesday: 6:30~11:00 [4:30~9 GMT]
Thursday: 7:00~11:00 [5:00~9:00 GMT]
Friday: 2:30~5:00 and then on 9:15~11:00 [12:30~3:00 - 7:15~9:00 GMT]
Saturday: (depends on the time i wake up)9:00~10:45 and then 6:00~11:00 [7:00~8:45 - 4:00~9:00 GMT]
Sunday: I don't have a solid schedule.Can play more hours than the other days though.

What is your character(s) name(s) and level(s)?:

I don't have any chars in your server.As mentioned above i haven't played yet Smile

Have you had any expierence with GM Commands, If so how much and where?:

I used to own my own private server.It wasn't public thought.Was using it only to test things and have some fun with my friends.I have experience with Mangos and Antrix/Ascent commands.

Have you ever been GM on any other servers?, If so where and why did you leave? (Be Honest):[/b]

The above question covers this one Smile

[b]What most interests you in the GM position?:

Hm...i'll be honest.I like being on top of things.Not to show of myself or take advantage of my powers, i just like being the one that other's refer for help and i can "control" them with the friendliest way.I am sure this sound selfish but i can't find the right words to explain what i mean.I just like helping people and offering my knowledge to newbies,and ofcourse making people have fun Smile

Why do you think you should be a Game Master for our server?:

As mentioned in the above question i like helping people and making them have fun Smile Also this server is new(as i undersood)and i think it needs new ideas to stand out from the other (thousand!) servers out there and imo i am a creative person and i could suggest new ideas to make this server unique.

Extras:

Well my name is Joseph.I am 16 years old and i live in Greece.I have been playing WoW for 2 years almost (till 26 April 06).I have 3 level 70s in retail(Druid/Shaman/Mage) and used to have lvl 29s from all the other classes(all of them alliance!)but have experience from some other classes in lvl 70(except Dudu/Shammy/Mage).I have played in private servers also and i know how things work there and what GMs have to face.What is more i am not just playing the game,i am always looking for news about it and features coming.This is about my WoW experience.Now in my free time i am going out with friends or staying in the PC chatting with people and looking around for world news and ofc game news. Smile I am looking forward to your reply.

I have msn that you contact me.If you are interested you could PM me (don't want to publish it).

Joseph
Back to top Go down
Celdon
Admin
Admin

GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application!   GM Application! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Read PM
Back to top Go down

GM Application!
Page 1 of 1