Celdon Wow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celdon Wow Forums

These are the Forums for the Celdon Wow Private server, Enjoy you stay here and hope you like the server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-> <GM> App Hyndon <-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyndon

Hyndon

-> <GM> App Hyndon <- Empty
PostSubject: -> <GM> App Hyndon <-   -> <GM> App Hyndon <- Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:59 pm

How long have you played on this server?:
I have yet to play on the server, I just saw the advertisement on a different forum, saying you need skilled GM's.

How long do you spend per day on the server and how much will you if you're GM?:
I can basically get on any time from 4PM - 10PM EST on weekdays and any time pretty much on the weekends. If I have something planned though I will definantly notify you of it.

What Time Zone are you in? GMT - or +
I am in GMT -5 (United States Eastern Timezone).

What hours of the day or times do you normally spend online?
Like I said in question #2, I can get on any time during 4PM - 10PM EST and any time on the weekends unless other plans are made.

What is your character(s) name(s) and level(s)?:
My characters use a variation of the name "Hyndon" (Ex. Hyndan, Hyndiin, Hyndain ect.)

Have you had any expierence with GM Commands, If so how much and where?:
I have plenty of experience with GM commands as I have been a GM on three servers so far, first one was owned by a friend of mine, which got shut down because of inactiveness, then the next would be the server I made, which was more for testing purposes, then the next would be a server called Forsaken WoW. I know pretty much all the commands and would love to help out on the server.

Have you ever been GM on any other servers?, If so where and why did you leave? (Be Honest):

I pretty much explained this in the last question, first server was my friends, left because of inactiveness, then the next was the one I made, which was for testing purposes and the next was a server called Forsaken WoW, which was also inactive.

What most interests you in the GM position?:
The thing that most interest me about the GM position is getting able to help people out with their troubles. I know that GM's must have patience, and be "cool" headed because you will get a lot of whispers and such asking for help. Another thing that interests me about being a GM is being able to help out make a great server.

Why do you think you should be a Game Master for our server?:
I think I should be a GM for Celdon WoW because I consider myself mature enough to handle the responsibilities that come with being a GM and I know how to handle situations. I also love hosting fun events, and helping people out.

Extras:
Thanks for taking the time to read my application!
Back to top Go down
Celdon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -> <GM> App Hyndon <-   -> <GM> App Hyndon <- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:04 pm

If you dont mind me asking how old are you?
Back to top Go down
Hyndon

Hyndon

PostSubject: Re: -> <GM> App Hyndon <-   -> <GM> App Hyndon <- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:34 pm

I am currently 16 years old.
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Head Developer
Head Developer
Zealot

PostSubject: Re: -> <GM> App Hyndon <-   -> <GM> App Hyndon <- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:57 pm

+Approval.
Back to top Go down
http://watch-fma.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -> <GM> App Hyndon <-   -> <GM> App Hyndon <- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-> <GM> App Hyndon <-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celdon Wow Forums :: General :: GameMaster Apps.-
Jump to: