Celdon Wow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celdon Wow Forums

These are the Forums for the Celdon Wow Private server, Enjoy you stay here and hope you like the server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drasham GM Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tikitom

Drasham GM Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Drasham GM Aplication   Drasham GM Aplication Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:58 am

To whom this may concern.
i am writing to apply for GM because i have been all around the wowstatus website being GM and normal accs and have decided to stick with this one because it is the best i have ever seen so far. I have been playing this server for quite a while now and know most things about it. I have been playing retail for 3 years and private servers for 1 and a half years. I have been a GM before and know all the commands. I'm also kind and helpful and will be online everyday to help people with their problems. I think i will be a good member of the GM team and will be loyal to the server. Thank you for reading this application and i hope you choose me.
Drasham
Real life name: Tom carter
In game characters:
Drasham 70 shaman mostly custom gear
Budbud 70 mage some custom gear
Healzorz 70 priest no custom gear

P.S i would like to help out by answering questions and helping people if they are bugged or even helping people get onto the server/upgrading/downgradin.
i know the commands because i had my own private server with just me so i practiced them and i have been a GM on 4 other private servers( the truth you can ask leira ingame if you must she is my IRL friend)
Back to top Go down

Drasham GM Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celdon Wow Forums :: General :: GameMaster Apps.-
Jump to: