Celdon Wow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celdon Wow Forums

These are the Forums for the Celdon Wow Private server, Enjoy you stay here and hope you like the server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moranimal For GM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moranimal

Moranimal For GM! Empty
PostSubject: Moranimal For GM!   Moranimal For GM! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:31 am

How long have you played on this server?:
Ive just recently discovered this server and fell in love with it, everyones friendly and gm's help and actually raid with you!

How long do you spend per day on the server and how much will you if you're GM?:
I play about 2-4 hours week day and 4-7 on weekends

What Time Zone are you in? GMT - or +
I am in the United States East Coast

What hours of the day or times do you normally spend online?
Any time of day really.

What is your character(s) name(s) and level(s)?:
Mokok-70
Have you had any expierence with GM Commands, If so how much and where?:
Yes i am, ive made many servers for me and my friends, coded alittle bit of them. Also played on some GM servers

Have you ever been GM on any other servers?, If so where and why did you leave? (Be Honest):

What most interests you in the GM position?:
Being able to help people in the game that need help, and give a break to the other gm's

Why do you think you should be a Game Master for our server?:
Because to be honest ive played a really long time on other servers and retail but i have found this server to be the best server i have ever played, with all the custom items, the leveling road, the custom npc's and the time taken into making this server has astounded me
Extras:
Back to top Go down

Moranimal For GM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celdon Wow Forums :: General :: GameMaster Apps.-
Jump to: